Sleeping beauty yaoi Sleeping beauty yaoi

Mate, no wai.

That was like...awesome, and shizz...O_O; Also a fanboy, I truly do <3 you, for that...thanks alot :D.

Lessons In Yaoi 34 crazy Lessons In Yaoi 34 crazy

Lawl.

Bow Chicka bow wow~...Glad to know, that, I'm not the only one, that's hardcore for it O_O;...Good job, mate.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

In Awe...

Will you marry me? No...really...Your one Awesome Artist, with an very imaginative mind, I love the creativeness, in the whole series...Mas, Por Favor

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Awesome game, good story.

To the review, two below me, the invisable walls are a part of the map, and you have to get behind the dog, and shoot it in it's back.
Awesome story line though, it kinda reminds of the Ancient Greek mythology, of a man who goes into Hades and finds his wife's lost soul, but Hades told him to "never look back" and in the end, he looks back, when she's a shade, and vanishes forever. Still an awesome game, keep up the good work.

Aether Aether

Awesome game, awesome ambiance.

It ALMOST made me introvert myself, and find the true me...

Until, I replaced the music, with Angerfist...

But, wicked game, keep it up, mate.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Omigosh, Lollipop O_O.

I heart the Lollipop, Fab D:! It's so kyoot o_o; But, aye, overall a good, entertaining game :O.

_Wrath_ _Wrath_

Nice, mate. =o.

What program did you use for this? :O
It's pretty sweet, man.
With continuation of this genre, I think you could become as good as, Angerfist, Day-mar, Neophyte, and all those other Hardcore DJs.
Keep it up.

Hotplurplegnome responds:

Wow!
glad that that is what you think!
although i'm not that much into making this music its always fun to try!